A snapshot never tells the whole story. It just records a moment in time:
- That Pinterest post you admire doesn’t reflect the hours and hours of orchestration.
- The financial picture that may not look good to likely doesn’t tell the story of how far someone has come.
- The family that struggles so much but paints on a smile at just the right moments.
- A miserable moment for someone who is more often a genuinely positive person.
- A glimpse of a bank statement that looks like success doesn’t show the big picture of many failed relationships.
- The meager bank account that doesn’t reflect the family love and unity.
- The smile that might hide a diagnosis but also reflects a renewed sense of joy for deeper things.
A picture can only say so much, so don’t let it fool you. And more importantly, don’t make rush judgments. Pray continuously. We never know what someone is going through at first glance..
Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart. [1Peter 1:22 NIV]
On the way,